About Your Visit
For Your Appointment
If you are a new patient, please arrive 20-30 minutes prior to your appointment in order to complete the registration process and any necessary paperwork. In addition, please bring the following:
- Driver's License or State ID
- Referral (If Required by Insurer)
- Insurance Information
- Copies of Operation Records, Medical Records, X-rays, MRIs, and CT Scans from Prior Doctor Visits
- A List of Current Medications and Any Known Allergies
Please contact your insurance carrier to verify coverage. Please feel free to click on the links below to verify your insurance coverage.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CarePlus Health Plans, Inc.
- Orange County Health Department
- Simply Healthcare Plans, Inc.
- WellCare Health Plans, Inc.
In addition to the many insurances listed above we also take:
- Auto Accident Claims (With a valid claim number)
- Florida Worker’s Compensation (Employers must call to schedule patients first appointment)
- Many Additional PPO Insurance Plans (Please contact your insurance carrier to verify coverage)
Please call the office to make an appointment in advance. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call us as far in advance as possible so we may use that time to see another patient in need of care. We make a sincere effort to adhere to our appointment schedule and appreciate your patience if we are late due to emergencies or hospital surgery.
Fees & Payments
We make every effort to decrease the cost of your medical care. Therefore, we request payment arrangements for all office services at the time they are rendered unless prior arrangements have been made. We accept cash, checks, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover for your convenience. If we are a participating provider of your insurance company, we will bill them. However, payment is the patient's responsibility. We will help in any way we can to assist you in handling claims.
Prescriptions & Renewals
Please request all prescriptions and authorizations during our regular office hours, when our full records are available. Renewals must be requested 24–48 hours in advance. Please call (407) 843-9083 ext. 300 for Prescriptions & Renewals.